Global security audits for UK sites – evaluation of existing installations and security operations, improved methods and use of resources – personnel, systems, policies and procedures. We consider organisational implications, training needs and handbooks/procedural manuals.
We assess the existing, proposed and/or planned structure, comment on current terms and conditions and agreements. We will undertake a risk assessment and assess the effectiveness of existing measures. We then make recommendations for amended/improved or new measures, including budgetary and cost control factors. Typically this exercise will include:
- Assessment of existing, proposed or planned security requirements
- Comment on current terms and conditions and agreements
- Revision and recommendations
- Budgetary and cost control
- Cost effective use of available resources
- Business plan initiatives and formulation
- Project management programme development/control
- Inspection, conformity to specification and quality control factors
All tasks are detailed, brief defined and budgets agreed with the Client.